Monday, June 4, 2012

Craft Room Taking Shape

It's starting to look like a room again! Larry has worked so hard installing flooring and putting together furniture. The old carpet is gone and was replaced with laminate. I took advantage of a free shipping offer and ordered some furniture that has lots of storage. Everything is not back in its place yet, but I wanted to share a few photos with you.

Definitely need a new chair at the desk, but this one will do for now. Still moving things all around and trying to decide where everything should be.
My new, almost organized closet. Notice all the green post it notes, I'm trying to remember where I am putting everything.
This is the picture of my old desk that I have moved in front of the window and for now will be used as my die cutting station. The tall cabinets are from Ikea. I am excited that when Tanya comes over for some crafting fun we will both have a work space and will no longer have to drag everything out onto the kitchen table. There is still a lot of work to be done but I am so happy to have gotten this far. Thought I would show a before picture of all the clutter and chaos.

What a mess!
Thanks for stopping by my new room.
Debbie

10 comments:

  1. Wow, Debbie - it is looking awesome! So fresh and new! I want to come over too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Lots of space and I love the beautiful white furnishings and the lighter walls! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is going to be so very nice. Your white furniture is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks amazing! Larry sure has been busy! I love the new furniture. Can't wait to come and play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I'm drooling over your fabulous crafting space, Debbie! Know you'll be enjoying this for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie,
    What a great space! I AM jealous. Can you tell me where you got your furniture - love all the drawers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the top photo the desk and 8 drawer flat file chest are from Home Decorators. In the third photo the two tall chests are from Ikea. The storage cubes in the closet either came from Michaels or AC Moore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your 'before' looks like my "now". I'm in a basement tv room, little natural light, so use many Ott lights in the stamp area. Your after is so fresh & organized looking. You'll have fun crafting, not looking for things!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really enjoying my new room. Still haven't figured out where I put everything but am definitely enjoying the decreased clutter.

      Delete
  9. Looks beautiful, Debbie - love the shiny floors too :)

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!