Monday, June 11, 2012

It's a Card!

Finally had a little time to do some crafting. There are still quite a few things I want to do in my room but I was in need of some creative time. Everything is in a different place so there were a few challenges but I know once I get use to the new layout, I will really enjoy it.

This card features stamps from "Penny Black""Hero Arts", and the sentiment is from PTI.  The die is from "Memory Box". I cut it twice, once in green and once in white. I cut the green border in half and used the pieces from the white die to fill in the centers. The flower was colored with colored pencils and I used a Versamark pen to blend it. I have used gamsol in the past but the Versamark pen was closer and I decided to use it and it really worked very well.

Looking forward to the mailman today, I should be receiving some of the new Penny Black stamps. Happy Stamping to me! 

Thanks for visiting :)
Debbie

5 comments:

  1. It's a very pretty card! I love the flower popped up like that and your coloring is, as always, perfect. I hope the postman brought your new goodies today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Debbie! That is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that flower stamp & your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The border along the bottom is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. I have that MB die, and filling the centers was a lot of work I am sure! You did a wonderful job, and the 'fill part' was ingenious. TFS

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!