Monday, June 18, 2012

Smiles


The inspiration for this card came from a card I found on Pinterest. Thank you, Jackie for that pin. The card providing the inspiration can be found HERE. The common theme is using triple layers. Dawn's stamping is done on 3 different layers of card stock. I did all my stamping on 1 layer of card stock and then used a Spellbinders nestability set to cut out the 3 layers. On the outer layer I used a double layer of foam tape for the most dimension, a single layer of foam tape for the center frame and none on the center of the card. She has a great tutorial on the technique she uses on her BLOG and her card is beautiful.

All of my stamps are from "Penny Black". The sets are "Social Butterfly", "Round and Round", and "Petal Party". Now if you really want to see how gorgeous this butterfly can be check out today's post by Jill Foster. Her coloring is amazing!!!

Thanks for visiting
Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Ooh - I love it. Will have to give it a try. That's for the shoutout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome - I love what you've done with the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, what a fun technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly amazing alignment on the stamped windows!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!