Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dogwood Wreath


This card was inspired by a gorgeous card I found on Pinterest today and you can see that beautiful card HERE.  The card was created by Suzanne Czosek and you can check out her wonderful blog, HERE. The stamp is Dogwood Wreath by Memory Box. There are two gorgeous pink dogwoods in my yard so there are pink flowers on my wreath. The wreath was stamped twice. On the bottom layer I cut it out and only colored the leaves. I colored all the flowers on the next one and cut them out, curled them for dimension and glued them to the base wreath. I mounted the wreath on a Spellbinders circle nestability. Stamped the butterfly in the middle, then stamped it again, cut it out and layered it onto the base.

The Memory Box border punch was cut twice and placed between embossed lines made with a Scoreboard. Finished up by adding the sentiment and pearls to the center of the flowers.

Thanks for visiting, hope you come back soon!
Debbie

7 comments:

  1. OH. My. Goodness. That is beautiful! I love the dogwood wreath and the dimension of the flowers. I'm just going to send all my fussy cutting projects to you! What adhesive did you use to attached the Memory Box border in the background?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I have the dies to do this card...now why didn't I think to do something this lovely? Think you have just gained a new follower, because your cards are the kind I love to see and try to emulate. THanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiration from Sue and equally gorgeous card here, Debbie! Those Memory Box products are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love this card, Debbie! I've been looking at the Memory Box wreaths but don't own one yet. Everything here is just right!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie...this is just GORGEOUS!!! I'm putting it on the MB facebook page right now! LOVE it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love this. Have been looking for more ways to use the wreath die. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, cousin this is georgeous,Do't we have a birthday next month? Hint hint.Really your work is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!