Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Exotic Garden


I am taking the Stretch Your Stamps online card class and the first day of class wa all about using your background stamps in different ways. I chose this background stamp from Hero Arts...

Stamped it on glossy card stock and embossed with clear embossing powder, colored with re-inkers, and cut out around the flowers on the top of the stamp. Mounted it on a white card base. Then cut a frame using a nestability and punched a few butterflies and applied. Decided to just add the sentiment to the inside of the card.

Hope you are having a great day! It's a rainy one here but at least the temp is down in the 80s instead of the upper 90s.
Thanks for visiting!
Debbie


5 comments:

  1. So. Cool!!! I love what you've done with this! That fancy frame just takes it to the next step! I'm inspired to stretch my stamps, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Debbie, that's gorgeous! I was going to take that class and forgot to sign up. Remember to send me your mailing address for the punches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, the frame adds so much depth.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!