Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy-Happy-Happy


I made this simple little card to play along with the CR84RFN color challenge . The inspiration photo is shown below.


The sweet little bird die is from Memory Box. I cut the negative space out of the bottom of the white card base. Then I cut the birds again in the red and yellow card stock and inset them into the negative spaces. I used a strip of white card stock on the inside of the card base to hold them in place. The sentiment is part of a Happy Birthday from a Hero Arts clear set. Just cut the sentiment apart and stamped it 3 times.

It has been a wonderful day. Tanya came over and we had craft day and we stamped, talked, die cut, ate, talked some more and ate a little bit more. It was F-U-N! So it has been a happy, happy, happy day!

Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie

11 comments:

  1. Debbie, this card is so DARLING! LOVE the paper lines and those Sweet birdies! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet and simple cheerful card Debbie! Love the little birds! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clean, simple and just lovely! It certainly is "happy". Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is adorable. I'm glad you and Tanya had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab CAS design, thanks for joining us at Cr84 FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWEsome CAScard! I JUST got that little birdie MB die and this is fantastic inspiration! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great birds and lovely summery colours, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful!!! The colors are sooo warm and rich, Debbie, and I love the cute little birds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello, I like your card very much, I hope that you can read my Inglisch
    My Inglisch is not so very good when I translate with google you don't understand what I will try to say to you greetings from Joke Mulder from Holland

    ReplyDelete
  10. These little birds are just darling in these colors, Debbie! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of trios - sentiment, borders and birds!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!