Sunday, July 22, 2012

OLW 97

 
2 Posts in one day....I'm having fun!

Wanted to play along with the One layer Wednesday challenge where Heather is challenging us to line it up.
She provided some wonderful inspiration for the challenge and you can find it HERE.

The distressed lines background stamp by Hero Arts is one of my all-time favorites. I used a water color card base and masked off a small rectangle. Then colored each line on the stamp using a SU marker, spritzed with it with water and then stamped on the card. Used an embossing stylus to emboss around the edge of the masked area.

The butterfly stamp is from Memory Box. After stamping I used a water color pen to add color to the butterfly. The sentiment is from a clear set called Wishes by Penny Black.

Debbie

8 comments:

  1. I just love what you've done with the distressed stripes - this is so cool! You chose wonderful colours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Debbie what a fab one layer card so colourful and the fab butterfly too well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you stamped the stripes with all those wonderful colors, Debbie - fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! I am always drawn to bright colors and this card certainly fits the bill, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous and colorful stamped background Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that background image...I wonder if I have that...hmmmm...might need to go shopping! LOL! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!