Sunday, July 29, 2012

Texture


I think I got carried away with textures on this one.  The embossing folder used in the center oval is by Lifestyle crafts and is called Whimsy. The folder used on the white frame is from Darice and it is called Brick Wall. The outer frame was embossed first with one of the Whimsy folders and then with the Brick Wall folder. That wasn't on purpose...I just changed my mind but you can still see a little of the first folder. The die cut frame is from Memory Box and it is called Tiffany frame. The butterfly stamp and die are also from Memory box. A Versamark pen was used to add some deeper color to the butterfly.

It's been a nice relaxing Sunday. Hope you are having one also.
Thanks for visiting!
Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Wow - that is some fabulous texture, Debbie! LOVE these pretty colors and gorgeous design too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the textures are just right on this card. I love the ovals, too, and that Tiffany frame is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, nice to see the pattern of two folders, it's quit different, sometimes on purpose, sometimes not.I like the used colors too, a very nice card and that it is, Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie you are the queen of texture!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!