Sunday, August 12, 2012

Roses and Lace


This card features a couple of stamps from Impression Obsession. The Cover a Card Swirl Lace and this
Roses  stamp. I stamped the lace background and then cut out the oval using a Spellbinders nestability. The rose was stamped, cut out and then layered in the frame. The butterflies were punched using a Martha Stewart punch.

It's been a great day. I made my first home made strawberry ice cream using a Cuisinart ice cream maker I got when it was on sale. The ice cream was really easy to make and it turned out great. I may never buy ice cream again.

Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, a wonderfull card you made, with the beautiful stamps, I like the lace stamp, it's a very nice pattern. What will be your next icecream project? Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, that lace looks SO real! Really beautiful combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these two stamps together, beautiful soft colors! Homemade ice cream sounds wonderful, I need to use mine more it is so good when I make it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A timeless design and full of beauty!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!