Tuesday, August 7, 2012

OLW 99 Take Two


Here is my second entry for the OLW 99 challenge. This card was inspired by the same card as my first entry.

I stamped the Memory Box butterfly on the card and then stamped it again to make a mask. I masked off the butterfly and stamped the SU doily background over the masked butterfly. The butterfly was colored with copic markers. The sentiment is from PTI.

Storms are approaching, the sky is dark and I can hear distant rumbles of thunder. Nice day to be inside making cards.

Thanks for stopping by. Your visits are always appreciated!
Debbie

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I envy your storms, we've gotten some rain, but nothing with thunder and lightning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That big doily is one of my favorite stamps...and I love it with the blue butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie, nice and I like the mask you made, lots of succes with the Owl challenge, Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie this masking technique on your design is so precise and yielded elegant results!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful masking, and those colors are just perfect together!!!! Great card, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!