Thursday, August 23, 2012

Storage of Cling and Clear Stamps


A quick post to share how I store my clear and cling stamps. I use expandable cloth cubes to hold the containers.
This is one of the containers with a collection of Hero Arts stamps. I stamped them on a  piece of 8.5 x 11
card stock. This helps me keep them together in their original container.

These are some of my Penny Black cling stamps...haven't gotten around to stamping them on card stock yet. I get these plastic cases at Archivers and I think they are by Stampendous. I like them for clear stamps also. If you have some that are not as sticky as they used to be, you don't have to worry about them getting lost from the original set.

As you can see there are still sticky notes all over the place. I'm still trying to figure out where I put everything. If you have any wonderful ideas for storing clear and cling stamps, please share. I'm off this weekend so hopefully I will have a visit from the creativity fairy and will have some cards to share soon.

Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I have most of my clear & cling stamps in notebooks. Not sure it's the best system, but seems to be working OK for me.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!