Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy Everything


supplies:
Stamps by Hero Arts
LL165 Happy Everything Greetings
Antique Flowers and Butterflies
Prismacolor Pencils

Happy Monday! I worked all weekend so I am starting the week off in my craft room and that makes me happy. I wasn't happy that I was working all weekend because I didn't get to participate in the Penny Black challenge...maybe next time I will get to play along.

I apologize that I don't know the name of the embossing folder. It belongs to Tanya and she let me use it when we had craft day, weekend before last. 

Finally getting a taste of fall weather..another happy thing. Lots to be happy about and thankful for and I am thankful for your visit :).
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. stunning card, Debbie! My favourite butterfly stamps too. Love the white with the bold but small amount of colour - so effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one. The butterflies are so pretty and I like that you left parts of them white. We're getting a little Fall weather here, too, and I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!