Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lace and Pearls


I was inspired to make this card by this wonderful card designed by Greta on her blog GG Creations. Isn't her card just drop dead gorgeous? I loved it. So I pulled out this doily stamp from Stampin Up, colored it with brush markers and loaded it up with pearls. The center didn't turn out quite right on the first stamping so I stamped it again and cut it out with a Spellbinders circle nestability and layered it over the first image. Not sure I've ever seen a doily in such bright colors before.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Debbie

6 comments:

  1. Amazing, Debbie! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very bright and cheerful and I love all of the pearls - that is a LOT of pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--so striking! Love the colors & the pearls! Glad I could inspire you--makes me feel so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Debbie! That is stunning! Love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Debbie, this has such dimension, I had to do a double take I thought it was real lace! Thanks for commenting and supporting my blog and sharing about my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!