Sunday, September 16, 2012

Marvelous Squares


supplies:
Spellbinders
Marvelous Squares
Fancy Lattice
Penny Black Wishes
My Minds Eye Miss Caroline 6x6 paper pad

Last Tuesday at stamp club we made a trifold card with a Halloween theme. It had a circle for the element that covered the center fold. I used the new Marvelous Squares dies as an alternative to the circle. I cut the white layer again with the pp and used the negative space design to add the floral touch to the white layer ( this kept all the negative space from being the green from the first layer.)

I stamped the two designs from Penny Black and punched the circle out and applied with foam dots for dimension. The Fancy Lattice die was the perfect length to cover the card. I cut it out and then trimmed some from each side to get the width I wanted, adhered it to one of the folded sides, cut it at the center fold and then adhered the rest of it to the other side.


 Here is a picture showing the card partially opened. On the inside center panel I added a layer of white card stock.

Have a Marvelous Day! Thanks for visiting :)
Debbie

5 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, again a very nice card you made, I just bought the lattice aswell last saturday, i lik it so much, Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful gate-fold design! Pretty colors and fabulous die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I like the different fold and the way you used the negative space in the die - very creative. I may have to have a look at their new dies, these are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful birthday card, Debbie!!! The dies you used are all wonderful and I love all the pretty colors and papers!!!!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!