Sunday, September 2, 2012

Creative Fun


Supplies
Delicate Fern Die by Memory Box
Prim Poppy Die by Memory Box
Antique Flowers and Butterflies stamps and dies by Hero Arts
Square Lattice Embossing Folder by Stampin Up
Basket Weave Corner Punch by EK Success

This is just one of the cards I made when Tanya (Scattered Stamper) and I had a crafting/talking/stress relief/enabling/shopping day. Amid all that fun we got quite a few cards made. Wish you could have shared it with us.
Thanks for stopping by today, I appreciate your visits!
Debbie

3 comments:

  1. Oh, do I ever LOVE this card, Debbie! So elegant! Gorgeous embossing folder, and the pop of color from your Prim Poppy die-cut is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have been there, too, Debbie! Beautiful card--love the white & blue & the dry embossing! I wanted that Poppy die-cut, but didn't see it available, so need to try out the one I went with instead. Have a happy holiday & thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Debbie, Debbie, Debbie...please stop enabling me! This card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!