Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Shades of Blue


Headed to work for meetings but I wanted to share this card with you. Unfortunately no matter how many pictures I took, I could not capture the correct shades of blue on this card. They are all the same color, SU Ballet blue cardstock, dye ink pad and marker but they do show up a little differently on the card. 

The background was created with the Impression Obsession cover-a-card stamp, Gradation. I also used it to create the strips of paper running through the ribbon slots on the spellbinders die. It almost ended up looking like little pots of flowers instead of ribbon. The sentiment is from an older clear set by Hero Arts. 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card! I love the little faux flower pots, and that die you used is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful Debbie! I love it. That shade of blue always reminds me of my mum x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers tucked into the weaving Debbie!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!