Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thankful for Blogging Friends


Thanks for everyone who responded with advice! I finally got into my Picasa Album and was able to delete lots of duplicates that were in there, waited a day or two and I can post :).

This is a card I made for a card exchange. I used my silhouette and a Spellbinders die. Then just a touch of Glossy Accents on the berries. I cut the Spellbinders die cut out of heavy card stock and it was a bit of a challenge. I had to run it through the Big Shot 4 times and that was using one of the metal shims.

So because life isn't crazy enough I am currently enrolled in an online photography class. There is tons of information and some days I think my head just might explode. Also headed to NYC next week with a good friend and her daughter. Wanted to see the city all decorated for Christmas and see my granddaughter and the show she is in on Broadway. Our Christmas tree is up with only lights, no decorations and I ask Larry if he would mind if that was the extent of our decorating this year, LOL!!

Thanks again for your helpful advice and for visiting!
Debbie

4 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! I love the holly and berries. Those Spellbinders can be challenging, especially the more intricate ones like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card again, Jeannette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the holly leaves fashioned into a wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of this card, Debbie! I've had my eye on that die & you're really making me want it!

    ReplyDelete

So happy you stopped by and thanks for sharing your thoughts!